The weather is slowly changing and I am getting excited about swimsuit season. Target has asked me to share my beach must-haves this season and I got stuck at my local store for a few hours. They have so many different swimsuit styles that I wanted to try them all on, and it took me a while to choose the best two. They are all seriously amazing, and most importantly, affordable! So without further ado, here are my beach must haves in 2015:
1) swimsuit (better to have two in case you need a dry one immediately)
2) a big hat to cover protect your face from evil sun exposure
3) body lotion and face SPF (for the same reason as point 2)
4) a good book to pass your time in case you don't find someone interesting to watch
5) headphones (to listen to some music or pretend that you do ;))
6) lipstick, hairclip and sunglasses for immediate restyling tricks
and voila... that's it. Easy packing list with most of the items available at Target.